but now it’s time for the third edition of what can waste my time AND yours for the low low price of… um.. no price. Just click if you’re interested.
- Bejewled – I am officially an addict. I saw this on the sidebar somewhere and I had flashbacks from first year university. Sitting at my non-ergonomic desk, in my old wooden chair with the decades-old scratchy fabric on it. My roomie and I sitting there playing games while our overdue papers sat waiting for some attention from us.
- Fruit Leather – This site doesn’t take much time to read. It’s not that exciting. But it DOES give some kickass instructions on how to make pocket fruit. Considering how much fruit-to-go and other bars are, and considering how GROSS fruit-roll-ups are, this is a GREAT time-consuming task that I intend to complete in the next couple of weeks.
- I Love You (x100) – At the risk of being a total corn-star, I have listed this one because it made me smile. I hope that people use it not only for their romantic partners, but also for their family members and friends. It’s a great little list of things that you can do to show you care.
- How to Enjoy Paris for Free – All I can say is that this makes my desire to travel go through the roof (the sky?) Who knows. I like it. It gets my imaginatory juices flowing.
- The Arrow of Time – This is a really neat idea. I had some friends when I was younger whose parents had a picture of each of them and their two brothers on the fridge EVERY year from kindergarten to the present. It was like seeing a little flash book of their lives. My mom does the same thing around Christmas, when she puts up all my Santa Claus pictures. It’s crazy to see.
Annnnnd to end: A beautiful photo by Lydia MacIntosh: